Montrose Dental Care is a two-surgery dental practice, located in the town of Montrose, Angus.
Our aim is to provide a high standard of dental care and to make your visit to the dentist as relaxed and pleasant as possible.
Following your consultation with your dentist you will be given an estimate of your treatment cost.
It is our policy that treatment is paid on the day that it is carried out. We are happy to accept payment by cash or credit/debit card.
NHS charges are set by the government and a fee guide can be seen below.
Some examples :
|Simple scale and polish||£10.60|
|Two small X-rays and one small filling||from £12.04|
|One large filling||from £18.80|
|Single simple tooth extraction||£12.24|
|Root filling front tooth||£39.56|
|A full precious metal crown||from £115.16|
|A full set of plastic dentures||from £178.28|
Some people are exempt from NHS charges. You will be exempt from NHS charges if, when your treatment begins, you are:
- Under 18 years of age
- Aged 18 and in full time education
- Pregnant or have had a baby in the 12 months prior to treatment starting
- Entitled to, or named on a valid NHS tax certificate
- Receiving or your partner is receiving income support, income based job seekers allowance or pension credit
- Named on a valid HC2 certificate
- If you hold an HC3 certificate, you may receive some help towards your dental treatment
As a courtesy to the practice team and other patients please give as much notice as possible if you have to cancel an appointment.
A charge may be made for missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
This policy relates to all patients of the practice including those who are exempt from NHS treatment fees.